Monday, August 3, 2009

Home...

Hello All. We are home (and some have been since a week ago), however, I'm just getting a second to update this thing. I don't have more than a second but at the small chance someone will check this again, I wanted to thank you all on behalf of the team, for praying for us. Daily, hourly, weekly, etc. I know that the reason God moved is because of prayer. I hope you are blessed knowing you share a portion of the investment that was made in these lives. God really and truly took these students (and adults!) into the deep water with Him. We look forward to seeing the fruit in every student. If our camp or any of the students come to mind, please lift them up before the Father. The school year is tough for them and many students do not have the strong support of a youth group. I'm confident that God will provide for all of their needs.

Again, thank you for everything. We are changed because of it.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth (and Bill) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment