Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wednesday Camp

Your prayers are availing much and God is doing amazing things among us. A few campers who were prayed for last night, received physical healing! Honestly, so many things are going on that God is doing, it is very hard to summarize it in a blog. I wish I could, but you'll just have to hear the stories and testimonies when we get home.

Tonight is our last service at camp with the students.  One of the campers told us, "Last year, I thought it was better than camp the year before. I thought I couldn't go any deeper with the Lord. This year, I've realized I can go deeper with the Lord and this year is better!" Wow. 

Please pray that work God does is SEALED in them. Like it says in Song of Songs 8:6-7, "Place me like a seal over your heart. Like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death and it's jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away."  

2 comments:

  1. God is so Good!! I knew He would show off again this year. I pray that He would seal their hearts and also give them a fire that cannot be put out when they leave. In Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is AWESOME! God always does exceedingly, abundantly more than all we can ask or imagine!
    I am so encouraged!! I pray it would only get better and they would continue to go deeper and deeper!

    ReplyDelete