Friday, July 17, 2009

We're here!

Hi Folks. 

We are here, safe and sound.  We had no trouble getting through customs and all of our luggage/bins made it too. We've been setting up for camp so we don't fall asleep.  

We're tired but pressing through. God is so good.

I would post some pictures of our day in the airport but it takes an eternity to try and load them. I'll try to figure out how to fix that problem.

Our weather report is temps in the mid-50s and heavy overcast. I'm laughing as I write this because this is typical for Scotland weather.  I just felt like leaving you with a little detail about our day today.

I'll write back when we've had more sleep!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I've been praying that everything would get there. Get some sleep and I can't wait to read more!!

    Love you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Can't wait to see you via video! Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys finally got off the ground at Newark. This morning, we checked the FlightAware.com live tracker and the destination time said "unknown (?)"... a little unnerving for parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the day is long..rest in knowing that we are praying for you and the work you are doing. We send love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen on getting through customs with no problems! We'll keep praying! :)

    ReplyDelete